Miserable Retail Slave podcast #208 "Hollering for Your Jalapeños"
Download links for Miserable Retail Slave podcast episode 208:
Summer is almost over.
I hope you’ve all been enjoying lake life, rousing games of corn hole, and endless bonfire nights. Your favorite big, dumb comedy show has been missing in action this summer and you will find out why on this episode. It’s a sad tale, but with a somewhat happy ending.
But, if nothing else, you listen to Miserable Retail Slave for the laughs and entertainment and we don’t let you down in this return episode.
Download it now and hear these tales:
1. I see an online dating open invitation to be a wedding date. How awkward would it be to have a first date with someone that you’ve never met or talked to and how could it all go wrong?
2. We ponder if the Bermuda Triangle is actually a thing any more.
3. In Miserable Retail Slave History, we play a clip from 2 years ago, in which Cassi from the world famous Mixed Feelings Podcast joins us to talk about The Convenience Nurse and the meaning behind Diner Terms of Endearment (like honey, sweetie, etc).
4. Pop-country and the Faster Horses country music festival. Are you a fan of this genre or is it the worst thing that you could ever listen to?
5. We scan the missed connections in Michigan, as we often do, and find the most desperate man that we’ve ever encountered. What he writes will make you cringe.
Shoutouts in this episode to The Cryptonaut podcast and Just the Worst podcast.
As always, feedback is encouraged. Questions, comments, whatever… Leave us a voicemail and we might play it on the show. (810) 328-3826
Got a missed connection that you want us to cover? Send it to us at email@example.com
Intro: “Hard Times” by Dan “D-Boy” Amboy
Check out his music here!
Meet the voices behind all of the idiocy.
Randy juggles two jobs and is the miserable retail slave of the two. He lives outside beautiful Flint, MI, USA and struggles with being a lazy, yet overworked dreamer and a struggling, but barely trying writer.
Tommy also lives outside Flint, MI with The Beloved and his two step daughters. He's a stand up comedian and a man of questionable common sense. Check out his stand up dates and plan a trip to throw tomatoes at http://tomethompson.com